Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A brief intro

Hi everyone!  Forgive me.  I'm fairly young (at least, I like to think so) but still live in a past-age where technology is concerned, so this is my first attempt at blogging.  Until now, I've never really thought I had anything important enough to blog about it.  Plus, I don't really relish the thought of baring my whole life online for the world to see.  I'm trying something new, however (besides blogging) and a friend of mine suggested I blog about it.  I'm a bit skeptical, but figure it will hold me accountable, so I'm willing to give it a try.  So here goes.  Please be forgiving and bear with me as I try to make some sense.

My family is currently in the process of switching to real foods.  By real foods, I mean that we are basically trying to eliminate anything with preservatives, artificial colors, etc.  It's an interesting challenge, and one that in many ways, is even more daunting than I had anticipated.  Right now we're less than a week in, so we're definitely novices here.  So lucky you, you're joining us right at the start.  Over the next few days, I'll try to catch you up with a bit of the backstory and then share how we are doing.  I look forward to sharing this journey with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment